4 Halibut fillets (approx 6 oz each) preferably with skin
1 cup of dry white wine
1/4 cup of dijon mustard
2 teaspoons of minced garlic
1/4 cup of chopped italian parsley
2 green onions finely chopped
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, add all ingredients except Halibut and mix together well.
2. Lay fish into the bowl, and turn to coat.
3. Let sit in the marinade for about 30 mins.
Note: If you let the fish sit too long, the the marinade will start to cook the fish.
4. Heat the BBQ to 400 degrees and lightly oil the grill with vegetable oil.
5. Put the Halibut on the grill skin side down. Cooking time will vary depending on how thick the fillet is. A 1" fillet will take approximately 10 minutes. The fish is ready to eat when it is opaque through the middle and flakes easily. Flip the fish once only as it breaks apart easily.